Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I am sooo excited...I got "In The Mailbox winner"!!  
Thanks Annie!
 



Happy 2016!  
 I want to wish everyone a very
fabulous and creative New Year!



   First card of the new year and I was thinking soft blue and whimsical with snowflakes.  Something that would make me smile.

  Then I remembered I had some cute sparkly snowflake stickers and iridescent snowflake sequins in my stash drawer that I thought would be fun to use. So, of course, I grabbed my Dylusions spray ink for the background, added more water to soften the blue and topped it with a wavy stencil.  Once it was dry, I inked a snowflake design with robin egg blue and stamped it all over the background, heat embossed my sentiment and then added those snowflakes.  I layered this over shiny silver card stock.  And guess what, I'm smiling.  Hope this card makes you smile too!

I am excited to join Cards in Envy for their shiny new year card challenge.  This is my first time entering and I checked to be sure I followed their requirements and even used an A2 size card.

Share Our Badge!
cardsinenvy.blogspot.com
  

4 comments:

  1. THis is such a pretty card with that gorgeous background! I love the swirled colors and sparkle of the snowflakes and gems! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake card! Love the shiny sparkle in the center. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card -- a real stunner for your CIE debut! Love that embossed sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. We're so glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful background on this card! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete