Sunday, January 10, 2016




Check out the latest Card Concept challenge!  I knew I had to join in.  The colors warm my heart and I couldn't wait to try my hand at it.  So here is the challenge picture:

And here is my version.



In my stash of favorite things I found the Kindred Spirits vellum sheet, fussy cut around the wording and mounted it on white textured card stock.  I used postbox red Dylusions' ink spray and water for my red background.  When it was dry, I added a red and white zigzag adhesive border to the bottom and a thin brown grosgrain ribbon with white stitching above it.  Also in my stash were the printed red cups and I heat embossed white hearts for fun.  I mounted my wording towards the top of the red paper and 3-D'd the cups over the ribbon.  This was all mounted on a red and white chevron design paper.  I finished it off  with snowflake sequins.

I was very happy with the way my card turned out.  It warms my heart and I can almost smell the hot cocoa!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is SO cute,and just perfect for the challenge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute,and just perfect for the challenge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet sentiment on your super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this card just warms my heart looking at it! I love the pretty mugs and their white embossed hearts...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very sweet! I love those 2 mugs together with hearts!! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is COZY!! Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is oh so sweet and cozy! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete