Thursday, January 21, 2016

 


I found these bright, funky, 3-D heart stickers that I couldn't wait to use on a card so I rummaged through my paper stash for a cool and funky design that I could use.  I cut my paper down to size, added a black strip and placed the 3-D hearts to the left.  I used a punch for the large yellow and black circles, adhered them together slightly off, stamped my wording and added a pop dot underneath.






Felt that it still needed a little something so I added black sequins, hole punched yellow circles and set them slightly off before attaching them to the bottom half of my card.


In my abstract mind it goes along with the retrosketches challenge #198 so I hurried up and linked it to their website.  Hope you enjoy this bright funky card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment