Sunday, March 29, 2015

Thinking of Spring!
 
Glitter Accents
Spring has arrived and I am ready for warmer days and flowers in every color of the rainbow.  But the temperatures dropped into the 30's, the weathermen mentioned the possibility of snow flurries, and all we have peeking out of the ground is a hint of crocuses and the stems of daffodils. 

Time to dig into my floral stamps and create my own flower garden.

When I think brightly colored backgrounds, I immediately turn to my dylusions' spray inks in Funky Fuchsia and London Blue.  I used a water mister and a circle stencil to create the faded circle background.  Even though I combined different types and brands of floral rubber stamps, they worked well together.  Then I grabbed my bright Marvy markers and created my flower garden using all the colors in the rainbow.  Sunshine was added with glitter, of course.

Welcome Spring!

1 comment:

  1. So vibrant and sparkly - beautiful! I hope you see more sun soon!

    ReplyDelete