Monday, March 16, 2015

I finally purchased dylusions ink sprays in Cherry Pie and Funky Fuchsia.  I couldn't wait to try them out.  Let me just say, I love, love, love the colors.  I especially love the combination when using them with London Blue.  I played around a little bit with the ink sprays and stencils, added some flower stamps and my "go-to" girl stamp, colored everything with Marvy bright markers and this is the design I came up with.







Here is a close-up so you can see how I like to fussy-cut around my designs. I can then take this design and glue it on a blank greeting card.  I would also add colored gems to the center of some flowers for a fun look, add pop dots under the girl for a 3D effect, and maybe a little more glitter!


Hope you like this fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment