Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring is just around the corner, but I came across some cute winter stickers in my stash that I just had to use.  I also had a blank picture frame sitting on my craft table that needed some pizzazz.  I found a sheet of scrapbook paper that would set off the stickers and then I was ready to craft.  Since the stickers were already glittered this was a quick and easy craft.



The bare wood frame was primed and left to dry.  Mod Podge was applied to the dry frame, scrapbook paper was attached and layered with more Mod Podge.  When the frame was dry, the excess paper was removed and the stickers were added.



Even though the snow on the ground is getting sparse and dirty and I know Spring is just around the corner, this is so much better to look at and it brightens my craft table!

No comments:

Post a Comment