Thursday, February 25, 2016


When I saw the latest inspiration photo for Fusion's card challenge, I was excited to enter because I remembered that I had some papers in my stash that would work perfectly with this.  It also gave me a chance to work with this color palette, which I had never used before.  I think this was the quickest card I ever made.

I decided to combine the photo and the sketch.  I used Stampin' Up soft pink to stamp flowers on the face of the card.  Then I cut different size rectangle pieces of patterned paper and adhered them to the card, stamped my sentiment and added the pretty pink butterflies.  The butterflies make me wish Spring was here!


PRETTY IN PINK



2 comments:

  1. I love those pretty pink butterflies ... great pattern combination too ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamped flowery background looks better than pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete