Thursday, February 4, 2016




Putting My Heart into It!


So cute and just in time for Valentine's Day, these decorated heart-shaped cookies caught my eye.  I love the tiny floral decorations.  They look so yummy!  Time to get out my heart stamps and play along with The Card Concept #48 challenge.



First, I used a 1 1/2" punch to cut tan squares.  Then I used a 1 1/4" punch to cut squares in light, medium, and dark pink.  Couldn't wait to open my Inkadinkado clear heart stamps and start embossing hearts on each pink square.  Attached the pink and tan squares together.  Used my Stampin' Up Loads of Love for the sentiment and found a tiny flower stamp that I embossed with red, cut out and attached.  I think it turned out sweet!
  

Also entered the Double D challenge when I saw their "Pretty Pink Hearts" inspiration photo.

Double D Challenges


8 comments:

  1. Perfect ... just a fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those embossed hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card--love all the white embossed hearts on the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a really fantastic and sweet Card. The colours are fantastic and the hearts are so cute.

    Hugs
    Doris

    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty design, looks like lots of work went into it! Thank you for joining our Double D 'Pretty Pink Hearts' challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Brilliant job with all those hearts. I'm so glad you took the time to share it in our Double D Pretty Pink Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet words on my pink snowman card! Your heart card is gorgeous! Love the embossed lacy hearts! Your card reminds me of a quilt - I would love to have a quilt like this! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design! Love your white embossed hearts! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete