Monday, May 4, 2015



I love, love, love the latest inspiration photo for The Card Concept.  It immediately caught my attention because I love polka dots, stripes and flowers especially when combined with these shades of pink, blue and green.


Of course I knew I had pink and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon and then I had to pick through my stash for just the right papers.  You know how you pick things up hoping one day you'll use them, well today's the day.  As I was searching through my drawer of do-dads I found the 3-D dragonfly and thought how nice it would look on the card.


I really enjoy the card challenges and it gives me a chance to dust off my stash of goodies.


3 comments:

  1. So happy that dragonfly found such a pretty card to live on! Happy to see you in the Card Concept gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your roses are gorgeous on this pretty creation! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paper choices! Thanks for playing at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete