Saturday, May 2, 2015



I had so much fun with the last Fusion Card Challenge that I decided to do it again.  Below is this week's challenge FUSION: Happy Days!

Here is my take on the challenge.  I combined both the sketch and some of the colors in the photo.



As you can see, I love bright colors.  For a background I used a square of yellow canvas and textured blue card stock.   The edges of the canvas were frayed for interest.  I used my Dylusions' ink sprays and stencils to create multi-colored sheets from which I cut the rectangles and flowers.  The flowers and leaves were rubber stamped and cut out leaving a border.  I then stamped my sentiment on white card stock and framed it with black.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bold color!! It just makes me happy to look at this!

    ReplyDelete