Saturday, October 15, 2016

You're Fabulous!

What do you get someone for that milestone birthday who has everything or can buy whatever they want or need?  That's when I dig into my stash of rubber stamps, decorative papers and bling.

I love to celebrate my friends' birthdays with a personalized birthday card.  Stamped images are easy to personalize with colors and decorative "add-ons."  Mount the image on decorative paper and adhere to a blank card.  Add a special message inside and your gift becomes something special from your heart.

I decided to enter the card Concept #59 challenge and STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the the way the colors are used here, thank you for joining us at Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glam and fun! Glad you joined us at Stamplorations CAS!

    ReplyDelete