Sunday, August 28, 2016


THANK YOU!


TEXTURE, 3-D AND GLITTER


I love to say thank you with a handmade card.  I think it shows how much you care because you can make it personal.  I try to use their favorite colors, designs, and themes.

While scanning the Jolee's boutique stickers at Michael's, I saw these adorable cherry blossom stickers.  I noticed them because they were 3-D and had tiny pearls and glitter accents.  I HAD to buy them.  I wasn't sure what I was going to use them on but I had to buy them.  Then when I was leaving the aisle, I saw a Sampler Pack from CANVAS HOME BASICS in pinks.  It caught my eye because of the pretty papers and especially the pink burlap.  Then I realized the stickers would look great with the papers and this card was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment