Friday, February 20, 2015

I came across some beautiful and brightly colored art work recently that I just had to check out.  They were actually art journaling pages that were done by Dyan Reaveley.  I watched her videos and just had to share how much I love, love, love her attitude, sense of humor, artwork, stamps and stencils, and the vibrant color ink sprays!  Dyan's videos are great and very informative.  They immediately made me want to try my hand at journaling.  I have never attempted this craft before and I don't know why because it was fun, easy-to-do and a little messy.  My three favorite activities. 


Here is the finished page...



Close Up to Show Glitter Accents





Of course, after it was dry I had to "toss in a little glitter."  So much fun...I will definitely be doing this again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment